Spl Silverado

Guys im needing help I went to a car show this last week and posted a 146.4 on termlab with 2 15's with a vented box tuned to 34 hz.

Does anyone have a design for this truck on building a box, I will pay if needed. Amps are 2 x US-2000's bridged to each 15.

please let me know I have 4 days till Comp.

18 h x 18.81 d x 48 l with a single slot port 14 x 4 x 13.73 deep tuned to 35 hz <------ Current box

Term lab mic from cone of 15 is 4.85 ft.

Thanks

Team Ampere Audio

Guys im needing help I went to a car show this last week and posted a 146.4 on termlab with 2 15's with a vented box tuned to 34 hz.

Does anyone have a design for this truck on building a box, I will pay if needed. Amps are 2 x US-2000's bridged to each 15.

please let me know I have 4 days till Comp.

18 h x 18.81 d x 48 l with a single slot port 14 x 4 x 13.73 deep tuned to 35 hz <------ Current box

Term lab mic from cone of 15 is 4.85 ft.

Thanks

hey what do you know those are my exact numbers right now. (db score that is)

what year silverado? extended cab i guess? box sitting in back seat?

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

hey get me a pic of ur box...48 ? i measured my 97 i got like 60...with 20 some up to back window...im putting a half wall in..that what you want?

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

hey get me a pic of ur box...48 ? i measured my 97 i got like 60...with 20 some up to back window...im putting a half wall in..that what you want?

Well I have 2 Kinetik HC2400 Beside my box is why, but for SPL doesnt the box size decrease, and 34 hz this thing is nothing but a loud ass flexing groundpounder. I just need a good SPL design for 2 15's, Im so lost doing SPL but its fun.

Team Ampere Audio

something like this ;)

Posted Image

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Well I have 2 Kinetik HC2400 Beside my box is why, but for SPL doesnt the box size decrease, and 34 hz this thing is nothing but a loud ass flexing groundpounder. I just need a good SPL design for 2 15's, Im so lost doing SPL but its fun.

well i didnt know that lol and i always thougt the bigger the box the better...but im prolly wrong

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

well i didnt know that lol and i always thougt the bigger the box the better...but im prolly wrong

Trust me Im as lost in SPL as you are, I figured doing a hairtrick would post 150+ in SPL but apparently it doesnt, lol.

and I would post a picture but I cant figure out how 2 :blush:

Team Ampere Audio

Archived