reg93f150 Posted May 20, 2016 Report Posted May 20, 2016 Wasn't really sure where to put this.. So I'm sorry if it's not in the right place. But I have a DC 175.4 and a DC 90.4, the 90.4 can go underneath the passenger or driver seat most likely.. But the 175.4 is pretty big, I wanted to mount to the rear of the cab.. But I'm not 100% on how to do it? Should I liquid nails a piece of plywood on the back wall, then just screw or bolt the amp on the wood? Or what would y'all reccome d? Thanks in advance! ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub
Allen Lancos Posted May 20, 2016 Report Posted May 20, 2016 Not sure what the rest of your setup is, but here is my single cab layout! I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.
reg93f150 Posted May 20, 2016 Author Report Posted May 20, 2016 Nothing popped up for me But I'm just doing a mids and highs setup really, no subs on this one. ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub
Jessica Posted May 20, 2016 Report Posted May 20, 2016 You could pull the plastic out. Put bolts through from behind with real big flat washers on them and a nut and flat washer on front. Reinstall and mount amp to that. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Tax Posted June 5, 2016 Report Posted June 5, 2016 What I did was remove carpet, Velcro wood to back wall and screw amp in to that, just mindful of how long your screws are.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.