Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Custom box for 1 12


dsw422

Recommended Posts

Posted

Totally forgot to take pictures of the carpeting process.. but here it is complete.. I also forgot to take a pic of it in customers car.. Oh well.. I'll see if she can send me some pics.. what yall think?

20160612_100558.jpg

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Posted

That looks sweet man! Great job!

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

That does look really awesome! I want to try my hand at kerfing once I get the proper tools even make a box lol One step at a time I guess

Posted

And for the whole 22" thing. While I could see it causing air resistance and therefore lower efficiency, I feel like the only time you would be really concerned with it to that point is when you're doing SPL/Burp builds where you're trying to squeeze every last .1 dB out of the system (which are usually higher frequencys so you can get away with such a small port).

Posted

Hey man, nice box. Nice box...man

1999 Chevy Blazer LT 4x4 4door

2 Sundown ZV5-15s

Orion HCCA5000.1D

6 Group 31 AGMs with bussbars

Mechman 370 Elite

All 2/0 Welding cable

Pioneer AVH-X5600BHS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8613 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...