Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Custom box for 1 12


dsw422

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys.. I'm starting a new box tomorrow.. it'll be for a Sundown E12. 1.75 cuft, tuned to 32 hz, and have a kerfed port. Hereso some pics of the design...

20160523_140619.jpg

20160523_140713.jpg

20160523_141341.jpg

What yall think of the design?

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Posted

Finally got to start on this box.

Gotta love the cuts the Lowes guy did.. good thing I have a router to make the cuts the same.. lol

20160525_205149.jpg

20160530_233411.jpg

20160530_233423.jpg

20160531_000815.jpg

20160531_092858.jpg

20160531_092902.jpg

20160531_094751.jpg

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Posted

More progress.. test fit baffle and port.. I'll be painting port and baffle tonight after work.. Oh, and the subwoofer came...

20160602_005439.jpg

20160602_005645.jpg

20160602_005655.jpg

20160602_124823.jpg

20160602_124830.jpg

20160602_124838.jpg

20160602_142342.jpg

20160602_143322.jpg

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Posted

Sharp looking box , build looks good

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted

I luv me some kerf

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

Got the mounting hole cut and test fit the sub... I also painted the baffle and port, but forgot to get pics.. no updates till monday since im out of town..

20160603_103645.jpg

20160603_103653.jpg

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3076 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...