***update 5-16-08*** 225 Amp Alt Installed.

yea, i had to remove my intake/air filter, and my coolant hose to get things out of my way to work. after that it wasnt to bad.

the hulk is a diesel though also right?

yes, and he sits at lower voltages cause he is a diesel

but my 150 is 5.4l gas

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yes, and he sits at lower voltages cause he is a diesel

but my 150 is 5.4l gas

he doesnt have 2 batteries?? i know mycousins 3500HD duramax had 2 batts and a large alternator.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

he doesnt have 2 batteries?? i know mycousins 3500HD duramax had 2 batts and a large alternator.

he does, i upgraded both the batteries, and its a 130 amp alt, but diesels generally sit lower bill told me, he is fine i never drop below 12.5 anymore still not good, but ive heard people drop much lower, i actually have a 3rd batt that i charged today and would not hold a charge kept drainin like a mofo so they ordered me another one

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

he does, i upgraded both the batteries, and its a 130 amp alt, but diesels generally sit lower bill told me, he is fine i never drop below 12.5 anymore still not good, but ive heard people drop much lower, i actually have a 3rd batt that i charged today and would not hold a charge kept drainin like a mofo so they ordered me another one

hmmm.

well damn, i guess i need a DMM to see my voltage, oh well, once i get the HC2400 back there i should be good to go :P at least until i can get my missing link module which i think will be my next upgrade ;)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg