Second Skin Audio

best box design

Take measurements of what you have now

I am actually in the middle.of working with my buddy with his 2004 silverado ext cab. And we got 2 cubes. He has a 2" seat lift as well

You'll need 2 cubes just for those subs along. And that's not even sub and port displacements

Remove the rear seats all together, gains you much more room.

i can do it right if i have to i will drive to a sundown dealer and have them build me a box that will fit 4 - 8" subs

Just because someone sells a thing, does not make them an expert on the installation and use of said thing.

i can do it right if i have to i will drive to a sundown dealer and have them build me a box that will fit 4 - 8" subs

No offense man, but if this is your attitude, I foresee a lot of disappointment in your future. The world is full of people who have accomplished something poorly, and they will happily sell it to you, so just because you have seen it done doesn't mean much.

Ported subs require a certain amount of box volume and port area or they won't perform well and you will not like the result. If you don't have the space, then you need to explore other options or you may just be out of luck.

What amp are you going to be powering these things with anyway?

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived