BRiedman Posted June 4, 2016 Report Posted June 4, 2016 I've seen the speaker whine thread and my dad actually told me about something you can plug in to fix it, which was the isolator. Do ground loop isolators work? If so, do they work well? I really just didn't want to tear about my entire electrical looking for what's wrong
x infektid x Posted June 9, 2016 Report Posted June 9, 2016 its radiated noise usually, most comes thru the antenna or rca wires. either way its a pain in the butt to have. what he is talking about is a device the goes between the rca wires OR the power and ground wires. theres different types. https://www.bing.com/search?q=car+noise+isolator&pc=MOZI&form=MOZLBR if i you unplug the rca wires, is the noise stil there? i would unplug one at a time. that way you can see if its one side of the rca, or the set going to that part. start with the amp and work up .. if my ears dont buzz. you need more ..
BRiedman Posted June 15, 2016 Author Report Posted June 15, 2016 I will do that and see what I find out. Thank You. I purchased a couple 'ground loop insulators', that plug into rca, off of amazon but I have not had the time to put them in yet to see if they even work.
never knows best Posted June 15, 2016 Report Posted June 15, 2016 heres some helpful info- http://www.termpro.com/asp/pubs.asp?ID=121
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.