hm interesting read sniper. what are your thoughts on second skin?

POST REMOVED.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

What good is your dampening material if its not flexible?

REMOVED.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

also, another wild thing, Fatmat and Raam mat happen to be the SAME MATERIAL! its cooked the same, weighs the same, the only difference is ones shiny and ones not shiny :o

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

REMOVED.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

also, another wild thing, Fatmat and Raam mat happen to be the SAME MATERIAL! its cooked the same, weighs the same, the only difference is ones shiny and ones not shiny :o

i have a shitload of ramm and faatmat here they dont feel the same, and the raam is gouey sticky in comparison to the fatmat, so if they are same other then shiney or not im not seeing it

odd, maybe you got newer stuff then me, let me double check my Raam and fatmat

now that I look at it, the sizes are 0.010 different in the butyl layer, perhaps that changed weight, because honestly they look the same to me, maybe yours were rolled differently.

then again mine can be anywhere from 1 to 5 years apart

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

hmm both of mine are less then 3mo old newest shipment raam has for sure. and the fatmat im unsure if its newest shipment but its new for me and ive had multiple shipments of each with the same results

when i say the raam is gooey i mean like tar damn near. its like impossible to tear back off a surface without annihilation of the material. i can put fatmat on and off over and over

Archived