fosgatefan821 Posted June 19, 2016 Report Posted June 19, 2016 No VS threads 2007 Ford Ranger (ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES) K&N Performance Air Intake Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier 2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed) 4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8" 2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks 2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries JL AUDIO Interconnects 2/0 Gauge Big 3 ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers Factory Alternator __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased) 2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD 1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9 2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed) Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator 3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries 1 - Optima D34/78 Battery
Christian Murace Posted June 19, 2016 Author Report Posted June 19, 2016 No VS threads Isn't a va thread , well at least I don't want it to be I just want to onestly know which one would be better
fosgatefan821 Posted June 19, 2016 Report Posted June 19, 2016 I believe comparing two different subs is consider a VS thread. I could be wrong though. I'll let a mod answer that. 2007 Ford Ranger (ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES) K&N Performance Air Intake Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier 2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed) 4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8" 2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks 2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries JL AUDIO Interconnects 2/0 Gauge Big 3 ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers Factory Alternator __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased) 2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD 1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9 2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed) Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator 3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries 1 - Optima D34/78 Battery
Christian Murace Posted June 19, 2016 Author Report Posted June 19, 2016 I believe comparing two different subs is consider a VS thread. I could be wrong though. I'll let a mod answer that. I just wanna know which sub to get .-.
3vil Posted June 19, 2016 Report Posted June 19, 2016 No VS threadsIsn't a va thread , well at least I don't want it to be I just want to onestly know which one would be better That's exactly what a VS. thread is. Brand A VS. Brand B
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.