Jump to content

bigp88

Members
  • Posts

    337
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

Everything posted by bigp88

  1. I ran 2 scv6k at .25 each on 4 zv4 for almost 2 year with no problem
  2. I tried blue my first time at my birthday dinner in march it was 65$ for a shot at shullas steak house I was extremely impressed
  3. So how did the lithium do alone ?
  4. Agreed everyone n my areab(Alabama) ditched their xs lithiums for limitless for a reason
  5. A 15k won't be enough I ran 2 sundown 6ks with a 15k, 4 g31s,2 underhood batts and 4 Alts and barely stayed at 12 at full tilt at idle now driving was a different story
  6. The spl xs batt isn't meant to be mixed with agms like the 15k and 30k
  7. So he's running a xs 15k on 2 sundown 6ks... I just found out my amps were at .25 each and not .5 my dmm was broke the day I bought my zv4s...since then I changed my amps to taramp 8ks and all my old agms to northstar and my voltage has gotten much better
  8. I had got the zv5s they sound almost identical to zv4s and seem to be more efficient
  9. I actually just switched to zv5s and taramp 8ks and it seems just as loud if not louder
  10. Total user error I bought some used zv4s 18 months ago and I coulda sworn they were d2s. But my dmm was broke that day and they were d1s. Long story short amp been repaired before due to vibration damage and not knowingly I ran it at .25 for a year before a few caps on the inside exploded. The bad news is it just went out of warranty and I won't repair it a third time but just keeping it real this is one of my top favorite amps I ever owned.
  11. I'm almost positive they are the same sub nsv3 weighs 9 pounds more tho according to Amazon. I plan to upgrade my zv4s to zv5s due to price
  12. Mine went up n smoke and protected today after playing on it a few years. Turned off truck turned it back on and amp unprotected and played at the same max volume I'm baffled right now
  13. i agree it could be a number of things including the irraggi alt and my older kinetiks but it just blew me when xs told me the lithiums take over at11.8
  14. I don't doubt that either I used to have 2 one of which I replaced the regulator and rectifer and it still caught on fire and the one that survived I still had to have regulator replaced
  15. half ohm gain is set with dd1 it's barely up
  16. half ohm gain is set with dd1 it's barely up
  17. each amp is at half and I meant I was a guini pig by not sticking with agm
  18. 2 mechman 3701 irragi 320 1 factory I like the cap idea but due to this being my daily driver I doubt I can properly maintain them
  19. that's my plan I'm getting each batt and alt individually tested.. I originally had 2 irragis n one caught fire I wouldn't be to surprised if the other one was on its way out also. I just had its regulator replaced. Ima also try stepping it up to 2 runs per alt
  20. but to answer your question that setup was installed all at once so I can't do a before and after
  21. I can't compare apples and apples but I originally had same amps 10 kinetik batteries and a D.C. Alt and I had way better voltage then with the 4alts and the lithium. One setup was n a sonata other was n a Tahoe u can look up my build logs n see set ups if u like
  22. No it won't be enough I have 4 Alts 6agms and a xs15k on 2 sundown 6ks and I go straight to 11.8 when at idle... xs told me today that xs lithiums shine between 11.8&12 volts so u won't be getting near the potential out of your amp
  23. My xs15k rest at 11.8 and xs says that's normal to really good on lithiums
×
×
  • Create New...