Cody1100 Posted June 20, 2016 Report Posted June 20, 2016 I need a box design for 2 sa12's. It has to have a single L port coming out on the same side as baffle ( I'm firing them up) I'd like 3.5 cubes and tuned at 34 hz. Can anyone help me with this? It's going in an 03 trail blazer ext. only limits I have is the height can't be more than 16" to clear rear hatch it's going behind third row seats.
Joe X Posted June 21, 2016 Report Posted June 21, 2016 So here is a suggestion, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 3 1/2", figure is just an assembly guide:NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.