Sundown Audio

wich amp?

RodeoBass

I have 2 hdc3 18s 2ohm dvc subs. Im breaking them in with a kicker cxa 1800.1 amp, wired at 2 ohms. Im getting ready to purchase a new amp or amps. I've been considering two soundstream t1 6ooodl or one ct 4000.1. I have just the funds saved up for one or the other. I found the ct for a really good deal. So wich way should i go and why? This is mostly a daily driver,but I would like to do some comp's eventually. Any suggestions would be great.

If it was me CT4000 or I would stackup and get sq 4500

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

well 2 amps vs 1 amp is usually dependent on your coil configuration but from what you listed I would got with the CT amp

In general the korean amps all seem to do rated and seem more similar than different. Sundown, Incriminator and DC are smd sponsors and all have quality products

Archived