Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Double Checking My Design


DLHgn

Recommended Posts

Posted

Also a 34+ tall box and you are porting up? It would be great if you mentioned what the vehicle is it.

Also, is there a problem with the port being up on this design?

Well if you are too close to the roof sometimes you can get some roof rattling.

Posted

Also a 34+ tall box and you are porting up? It would be great if you mentioned what the vehicle is it.

Also, is there a problem with the port being up on this design?

Well if you are too close to the roof sometimes you can get some roof rattling.

Oh ok, yeah I am designing it so that the box doesn't really go past the back window but, like I said, I'm not sure of the exact dimensions so the actual box maybe shorter or taller. I'm hoping that my box is on the small side but most likely I will have to reduce the size of the box. I wish I could find some dimensions of the area but I can't find any anywhere on the internet. I've found every other possible measurement but the ones I need.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10140 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...