Second Skin Audio

Brand orientals?

BY NO MEANS AT ALL is this a versus thread, I am not comparing 2 or more companies against eachother.

To the question . I was wondering out of ; DC Audio, PSI audio and sundown audio what each brand gears there subwoofer towards, like what oriental are they. For example does sundown design there subs for SQ + SPL or does DC gear towards nice sounding subs IDK need your guys opinion

Please don't take this as a versus thread not comparing anything just want to know characteristics of these woofers, especially PSI

They are all SPL focused. True SQ subs are a totally different beast. That is not to say that subs from each of those companies can't be made to sound decent, but real SQ subs they are not.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

They are all SPL focused. True SQ subs are a totally different beast. That is not to say that subs from each of those companies can't be made to sound decent, but real SQ subs they are not.

thanks heaps , could these still be used as musical things that break ya windshield do your head in sort of thing , gotta love that . I'm thinking of getting a PSI woofer as they are just a tad cheaper and based of reviews sound alright , but yet again DC is Ment to be hard hitting as :(

I think they are from China in the orientals

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived