kryptonite Posted June 25, 2016 Report Posted June 25, 2016 Looks good, rims look clean on there for sure DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Mariothadon Posted June 26, 2016 Author Report Posted June 26, 2016 I need other ideas if anyone has any...
White Lightning Posted June 26, 2016 Report Posted June 26, 2016 Nice ride. I like that night glow setup. Done something like that to one of my rides back in the day. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Mariothadon Posted June 26, 2016 Author Report Posted June 26, 2016 Nice ride. I like that night glow setup. Done something like that to one of my rides back in the day. Thx man... we need to get in touch since you live in MS... I want to hear your setup!
White Lightning Posted June 26, 2016 Report Posted June 26, 2016 Meet up ... cool. Hear my ride ... sorry bro, I'm just getting started on my project. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Mariothadon Posted June 26, 2016 Author Report Posted June 26, 2016 I'm interested in seeing what you're going to do in person. lol I never seen a person do a project. Have you started on it yet? What you plan on doing?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.