Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Best box for 95 gmc/chevy pick ups


d-nice88

Recommended Posts

Posted

Are you talking burp loudest or daily music?

If daily, it is hard to go wrong with any mentioned above.

Well, generally subs up port up works well, so does subs forward port up, but that is generally full length window line boxes. What size and quantity of subs?

I would listen to this fellow. He got pretty loud below the window line in his 95. And his wall is loud too. Was, is, it's been awhile since I heard it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Im willing to do a window line length box like he said i just need a new design to do it. I checked out his build log but i guess i checked it out a lil to late since the pics before the wall build dont work anymore. Chevy boys ride looks sick so does n8's

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10140 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...