Got To Hear Some Hertz Mille Components

check out my signature with all my equipment. I run all hertz mids and highs hi energy series and I am very, very, satisfied!!!! Here in kcmo I know that the hertz milles run a list price of $1000 for a pair of 6.5" component sets. Just 1 pair. I know that is list, they retail for less. But I have heard them personally and just like the other person said, they are incredible!!! But the hi energy series is absolutely phenominal too. I truly, in my own opinion, believe they outperform jl, mbquartz, and boston. They are incredible!!!! I am only runing 1/2 the rms power to them too. About to change that and truly bring them to life but if anyone ever has a chance to experience hertz, do it. Also, audison builds hi end amps and they are affiliated with hertz. Check them out. The vrx1.500 is a 2000 watt singe channel class ab amp. INSANE!!!!! I just bought one to run my subs. The current draw at a measured 2000 watts at 1ohm is only 149 amps. That is amazing!!! I don't sell the equipment at all, but I do run the equipment and love it. Check them out. Its worth it.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

the price tag of 1000.00 is for the baby mille's mlk165

The ml2 is 2000.00

ML3 3000.00

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz