chad190 Posted June 28, 2016 Report Posted June 28, 2016 My friend and I went riding our bikes after a pretty big storm the other weekend, and he's showing some of his wheelie skills. just out messing around here's the video! 2006 Monte Carlo Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 SSA ZCON 12's 5 Cube Box tuned to 32 Hz Soundqubed 3500.1 PAC LC-1 Singer 320 Amp Alt XS D3100 & Kinetik HC2400 in trunk Super Start AGM Under Hood 80ft+ Sky High 1/0 40 ft^3 120mil sky high deadener Soundqubed Pro Audio 6.5" mids Soundqubed Super Tweeters Alpine 1" Tweeters Alpine MRP-F300
ToNasty Posted June 28, 2016 Report Posted June 28, 2016 Makes me want to get a go pro. I need to tape some of my.shit Awesome.stuff man ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
chad190 Posted June 28, 2016 Author Report Posted June 28, 2016 Makes me want to get a go pro. I need to tape some of my.shit Awesome.stuff man Heck yeah man I'd love to see it, and thanks! 2006 Monte Carlo Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 SSA ZCON 12's 5 Cube Box tuned to 32 Hz Soundqubed 3500.1 PAC LC-1 Singer 320 Amp Alt XS D3100 & Kinetik HC2400 in trunk Super Start AGM Under Hood 80ft+ Sky High 1/0 40 ft^3 120mil sky high deadener Soundqubed Pro Audio 6.5" mids Soundqubed Super Tweeters Alpine 1" Tweeters Alpine MRP-F300
ToNasty Posted June 28, 2016 Report Posted June 28, 2016 I've never messed around on a supermoto/dual sport like yours. Looks fun ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
chad190 Posted June 28, 2016 Author Report Posted June 28, 2016 I've never messed around on a supermoto/dual sport like yours. Looks fun that is actually my buddies. I just bout a honda shadow 1100. I ride around on his other enduro on occasion and they're pretty fun. go from street to off road whenever you want lol 2006 Monte Carlo Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 SSA ZCON 12's 5 Cube Box tuned to 32 Hz Soundqubed 3500.1 PAC LC-1 Singer 320 Amp Alt XS D3100 & Kinetik HC2400 in trunk Super Start AGM Under Hood 80ft+ Sky High 1/0 40 ft^3 120mil sky high deadener Soundqubed Pro Audio 6.5" mids Soundqubed Super Tweeters Alpine 1" Tweeters Alpine MRP-F300
ToNasty Posted June 28, 2016 Report Posted June 28, 2016 I was looking at drz 400s or the KTM dukes. But im not sure if I'd fit right. I'm a bigger guy ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Miguels Posted June 28, 2016 Report Posted June 28, 2016 getting rid of my bike in a few weeks.. hardly ever ride it.. hopefully in a few years i get me a cruiser bike my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
chad190 Posted June 28, 2016 Author Report Posted June 28, 2016 I was looking at drz 400s or the KTM dukes. But im not sure if I'd fit right. I'm a bigger guy the silver bike in this vid is a drz 650, I'm about 6' 1" 240ish and its about perfect for height and still has plenty of power 2006 Monte Carlo Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 SSA ZCON 12's 5 Cube Box tuned to 32 Hz Soundqubed 3500.1 PAC LC-1 Singer 320 Amp Alt XS D3100 & Kinetik HC2400 in trunk Super Start AGM Under Hood 80ft+ Sky High 1/0 40 ft^3 120mil sky high deadener Soundqubed Pro Audio 6.5" mids Soundqubed Super Tweeters Alpine 1" Tweeters Alpine MRP-F300
chad190 Posted June 28, 2016 Author Report Posted June 28, 2016 getting rid of my bike in a few weeks.. hardly ever ride it.. hopefully in a few years i get me a cruiser bike I just picked up a Shadow 1100 and already put close to 1000 miles on it in about a week, I've been driving it like crazy lol 2006 Monte Carlo Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 SSA ZCON 12's 5 Cube Box tuned to 32 Hz Soundqubed 3500.1 PAC LC-1 Singer 320 Amp Alt XS D3100 & Kinetik HC2400 in trunk Super Start AGM Under Hood 80ft+ Sky High 1/0 40 ft^3 120mil sky high deadener Soundqubed Pro Audio 6.5" mids Soundqubed Super Tweeters Alpine 1" Tweeters Alpine MRP-F300
ToNasty Posted June 28, 2016 Report Posted June 28, 2016 I was looking at drz 400s or the KTM dukes. But im not sure if I'd fit right. I'm a bigger guythe silver bike in this vid is a drz 650, I'm about 6' 1" 240ish and its about perfect for height and still has plenty of power I'm thr same size ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.