Jump to content

1968 Pontiac Firebird Convertible Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Test fit the hood

20160929_184518_zpsry3dopa5.jpg

That's all for now. However I did pump oil through the motor with a drill and a special tool. Still have to put Trans fluid, install the radiator. Put number 1 cylinder up and install the dizzy. Another day. Enjoy the pics

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

Yea it's getting ready to be fired. I mean Wednesday the 5th is exactly a year that I've worked on the car. I'm killing 90% of people's build time. I mean no one does undercarriage resto. After break in I'll be curious to see how fast this thing is. Should get busy. Oh yea it came factory with a 160 speedo so........ skeet skert

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Haven't had much time to work on this thing. It's sitting almost ready to be fired. Been doing rust repair on a 1969 bronco. Floor pans, kick panels, rockers and some other stuff. Also I'll be rebuilding a 4l60e for my cousin this weekend and next week.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

Haven't had much time to work on this thing. It's sitting almost ready to be fired. Been doing rust repair on a 1969 bronco. Floor pans, kick panels, rockers and some other stuff. Also I'll be rebuilding a 4l60e for my cousin this weekend and next week.

thats a ton of work in itself lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...