B Slaps Posted October 28, 2016 Author Report Posted October 28, 2016 I know it is, I needed the extra $$$ so I can further my own projects. Stuff is expensive these days I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
B Slaps Posted October 28, 2016 Author Report Posted October 28, 2016 Honestly I only have 25-30 hrs on it I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
bsneon98 Posted October 28, 2016 Report Posted October 28, 2016 Honestly I only have 25-30 hrs on it Shit it probably took me that on just 2 rockers. Also my first time doing it but I give you mad props man Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
JeepAndBassXJ Posted October 28, 2016 Report Posted October 28, 2016 This is awesome! I love seeing an original Pontiac power plant in a bird! Very underrated engines. We have a 69 400 4 speed YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JeepAndBass Website: https://www.jeepandbass.com/ My Jeep: 157.3dB @26hz Drag Style 162.3dB @36Hz Outlaw 160.7db @35hz Headrest My Honda: 155.4dB Drag Style 158.0db Outlaw
B Slaps Posted October 29, 2016 Author Report Posted October 29, 2016 Forgot to post a few pics earlier I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
B Slaps Posted October 29, 2016 Author Report Posted October 29, 2016 Yea people don't realize that pontiac had more power than chevy's back in the day. I've definitely learned a lot from hours and hours of reading. Not too many older guys around that have that knowledge. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
bsneon98 Posted October 29, 2016 Report Posted October 29, 2016 holy swiss cheese Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
B Slaps Posted October 29, 2016 Author Report Posted October 29, 2016 I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
B Slaps Posted October 29, 2016 Author Report Posted October 29, 2016 Fixed, for the time being. Supposed to do more work to it soon I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
bsneon98 Posted October 31, 2016 Report Posted October 31, 2016 you make it look so easy man. beautiful metal work. Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.