Second Skin Audio

Blew a 12" Kicker Comp R, thinking Skar Audio to replace?

if it is that amp you had 2000 watts going to that sub

It's elevation audio, I know that I finally saw a picture of it from the guy that posted previously who had said it was elevation audio. Not sure how he found it, or so quick, but glad he did.

Iq3b8ot.jpg

HAHAHA. That's funny. Any thoughts though. on the dual 4ohm being wired to 2 to the amp? That is the way to go, correct? Wont be pushing all the 2000 watts or whatever to my sub?

I mean personally I wouldn't have bought that sub, you'd have been better off with the skar sub.

But yeah, wire it to 2ohm.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I mean personally I wouldn't have bought that sub, you'd have been better off with the skar sub.

But yeah, wire it to 2ohm.

I know. But I couldn't let go of $359 for the skar audio one. Not right now anyway. I have seen many videos and read a lot of reviews on the Mofo. People seem to like them. I don't have an equalizer. I am a simple bass and treble control kind of guy. Hopefully that will hold me over until bigger and better things come.

Archived