CodyLucente Posted July 5, 2016 Report Posted July 5, 2016 I have sold my car recently and purchased a truck sue to my new job. I want a modest amount of bass but don't need to thump like my old car. So I was looking for a single 12' sub now at 4ohms that I can add a second ond one later for a 2ohm config. So far I have come up with what I believe to be good choices Orion xtr Orion cobalt Skar ix Rockford p2 All these are about 50$USD / 80$CAD Now how do I find out the durability and performance? I am up near Arctic. On the east coast of Canada and I can't go to a store if something breaks so I want something to last Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid
Smoove Posted July 5, 2016 Report Posted July 5, 2016 in before lock Easy answer if FosgateNo vs threads 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
CodyLucente Posted July 5, 2016 Author Report Posted July 5, 2016 So my question is. Does someone know witch has a longer life in extreme cold weather (-40°c) and moisture. it will be a year round adittion. with most DB per watt. The reason I listed the subs is so that you can see that I'm looking at high end brands not junk even though on the entry level Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid
CodyLucente Posted July 5, 2016 Author Report Posted July 5, 2016 in before lock Easy answer if Fosgate No vs threads I didn't include links to the subs because I don't want it to be a vs. thread. Just a poorly phrased question. Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.