Knukonceptz Alternator?

has anyone tried one of their HO alternator?

They are just selling Certified Auto Electric alternators, many of the ones you find on Ebay and such are the same ones. Bumped up stock alt's. I have a re-worked stock alt on my truck putting out a little over 200amps and it does fine for as little as i drive it. Make sure you get the smaller pulley with it to up the amps at idle.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

• 1 year later...
They are just selling Certified Auto Electric alternators, many of the ones you find on Ebay and such are the same ones. Bumped up stock alt's. I have a re-worked stock alt on my truck putting out a little over 200amps and it does fine for as little as i drive it. Make sure you get the smaller pulley with it to up the amps at idle.

I know this is an old thread but just wondering if there was anymore insight on these alt's. I see they only have a 6 month warrenty. Will they hold up as good as a dc power, ohio or iragi level alt. ?