Second Skin Audio

Bl12 Vs Icon12

i have no clue what im gonna do yet.. i have so manythings that i wanna do.. like a tline for a 6.5 and a 10... right now i have my brother inlaws audiobahn high excursion series 15 3.5 cubes at 34hz witha ma audio 800 watt amp.. sounds reallly good.. but i want somethin louder..

clarion cz500 head unit

Kinetik hc600

2 level 3 15s in a 4th order

mb quart 1500.1 (for now untill i get a dc 1.2k)

all knu konceptz wiring

in a 2009 ford flex

-DISKOLORED AUDIO-

-Authorized Dealer for DC Soundlab in Alaska-

What kind of vehicle and what are the max dimensions of the enclosure area. What kind of money are you willing to drop on it and are you keeping that MA Audio 800 or upgrading that too. These are all required info to properly suggest something for you . I like MTX, they have taken care of me and you can get them cheap right now since the new line is out and people are unloading the old ones cheap.

I pulled a full JL audio system from my showtruck and replaced it with what is in my sig a couple years ago cause I was so impressed with the quality of the amps/subs for the money. I am thinking about doing 4 MTX 9515's instead of the 8 12's just to get some of my bed back for other equipment.

With that kind of power I would put a pair of MTX5512-04's in a ported or bandpass box (if the amp can do 2ohm mono)

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

well ill probably go with a rockford or kicker 1000 watt.. i 1/0 ran already.. im goin to do the big 3 upgrade.. and i know i need to replace my batt cuz mine is about had it.. i have under the hood a 100amp fuse with a built in voltometer thing.. and it says 14.4 and when my stereos goin it drops to about 13.9-14.0 and my vehicle is a 1996 sebring 2dr coupe. but the trunk opening is kinda small so the only way i can get a bigger box is to build it in or do an infinate baffle.. i had to kick/fight the current box into the trunk..

clarion cz500 head unit

Kinetik hc600

all knu konceptz wiring

in a 2009 ford flex

-DISKOLORED AUDIO-

you have an trash right hows it sound.. and yeah i want loud..

clarion cz500 head unit

Kinetik hc600

all knu konceptz wiring

in a 2009 ford flex

-DISKOLORED AUDIO-

sweet thanks mang.. i was also thinkin ascendant audio but i dont know where you can order em.. or do you jus order em from company..

clarion cz500 head unit

Kinetik hc600

all knu konceptz wiring

in a 2009 ford flex

-DISKOLORED AUDIO-

Archived