Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box help for 1 Alpine Type X 12 in a 07 Charger R/T


Noshaz

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking for someone to build a box or help with design

Vehicle 2007 Dodge Charger Daytona R/T

Sub 1 Alpine Type X Sub "12 Dual 4 ohm

Amp. 1 Alpine mrp-m1000

I've read lots of forums but I need to figure sealed vs ported

Music I listen to is mostly EDM like Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike "Madness"

I would prefer a more accurate hard hitting bass than sloppy boom if that makes any sense

Thanks in advance

Josh

Posted

Good luck with Best Buy.

For future reference, you need to give us the info we need to answer your question. I have no idea what the trunk dimensions of a 2007 Dodge Charger are, you need to get out your tape measure and let us know what will fit.

As far as sealed vs ported goes, if you want good low end output, ported is probably the better choice. Please keep in mind that there are a lot of ways to implement a ported box and that will greatly effect how it sounds. Its not as simple as "sealed sounds like X" and "ported sounds like Y".

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

From the type of music you listen and goals sealed could be an option for you as long as you are not interested in a lot of output.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2355 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...