DLHgn Posted October 7, 2016 Report Posted October 7, 2016 I've been waiting since June about my medicaid, and come to find out I have been denied again. This is the second or third time in the past 3 years. Now you'd think with an uncurable heart defect that I need to keep in check I'd qualify. Apparently that's not good enough. I don't understand it. Sorry to hear that. I hope you figure something out and get this taken care of soon. I couldn't imagine having to worry for so long.
hershy314 Posted November 18, 2016 Author Report Posted November 18, 2016 Finally got some good news today, I got a letter from Medicaid saying that I am approved. Letter says that I am completely and permanently disabled. This should help with getting my SSI. Now that I have Medicaid I can start getting stuff done so I can finally get this surgery over with. Course this time of year to get it done sucks. It gets a little chilly here in Missouri, so getting out to take walks will be a bummer. But if I wanna get better I'll have too. But most of all, if all goes the way I hope it does, I'll be back out on my own. Maybe even be happy, something I haven't felt in a long time. I'll have a new toy to play with while I'm recovering, a 75-300mm zoom lens for my camera. I swear if it wasn't for that thing, I would've gone crazy long ago. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.