bigp0 Posted July 23, 2016 Report Posted July 23, 2016 Was hoping to get help on a box design for 2 fi btl 15's 2ohm for a 2 door tahoe. Will be mainly rap and r & b. I believe subs up port back is the most popular for most daily setups i've come across in this suv. I want to do port along bottom as long as it performs ok.. Dimensions are 48w x 28d x 18h. Will be using 2 rf bd2500cp's to push these and electrical is adequate. Thanks in advance. i
bigp0 Posted July 27, 2016 Author Report Posted July 27, 2016 100+ views with no response? Ok, how about opinions on 8^3 vb and 33hz tune with 108in2 of port. Thanks.
bigp0 Posted July 27, 2016 Author Report Posted July 27, 2016 Thanks for the reply Joe. I do know how to gain match but are you referring to amps to source or amps output to subs?
Efreakingt Posted July 27, 2016 Report Posted July 27, 2016 I think what he means is matching amps to subs. If you drop 2 subs in a shared space and run 2 amps then both amps need to be pushing the subs identically to make it work right.
Joe X Posted July 28, 2016 Report Posted July 28, 2016 Ok so I checked and it looks like the amps are strappable (please verify) so that you won't be needing a gain matching procedure, ill seek to get something for you later today.
bigp0 Posted July 28, 2016 Author Report Posted July 28, 2016 Yes they will be ran strapped(bd sync)@ 2ohms.
Joe X Posted August 2, 2016 Report Posted August 2, 2016 BTLs are SPL oriented drivers, here are the theoretical response and cone displacement: Box is 4 net per driver with a 35Hz tuning. Theoretical in.car response: Cone displacement:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.