Sonic Electronix

Twisted Sounds gives ya the most power for the money. If your going through that site, i'd suggest Ampere Audio.

For an extra $50 you can get a nendo which has some awesome specs compared to either of those two.

Specs on paper are great, but I've seen those Cresendo amps fall short in Dyno's while the two I've mentioned are well under rated. Like the Twisted Sounds 2.8K getting 4K.

And you can see, they rate the 2000D getting 2250w and it falls short on the certified test

Twisted Sounds gives ya the most power for the money. If your going through that site, i'd suggest Ampere Audio.

For an extra $50 you can get a nendo which has some awesome specs compared to either of those two.

Specs on paper are great, but I've seen those Cresendo amps fall short in Dyno's while the two I've mentioned are well under rated. Like the Twisted Sounds 2.8K getting 4K.

And you can see, they rate the 2000D getting 2250w and it falls short on the certified test

I am not speaking of power, I am talking about their efficiencies, damping factors and THD.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I would like to see what it would run at .5 ohms cause eventually that's what I'll have it at. But does it have a bass knob ? The one thing that got my with the b2250 was the bass knob that detects clipping. Idk if you can just buy those or ?? But that is a very impressive amp I'm definitely going to look into it. What I need help with is the subs what two 15's should I get ?

I would like to see what it would run at .5 ohms cause eventually that's what I'll have it at. But does it have a bass knob ? The one thing that got my with the b2250 was the bass knob that detects clipping. Idk if you can just buy those or ?? But that is a very impressive amp I'm definitely going to look into it. What I need help with is the subs what two 15's should I get ?

Most those that detect clipping are said to be not really accurate. How would you go about tuning your amp? If you do with a proper tool, just making sure you are playing clipped to shit music you should be good at full tilt all day. Also I would highly suggest a PAC-LC1. Bass knobs always when at min still have some bass coming out. So if you have some good bump, even at min it is noticeable, and if you dry by a cop they can hear that. PAC-LC1 however, you put it to min, the signal is at 0 so nothing is coming through.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Ok I'll look into that. And sadly as much as I'd hate to Ima have to get it all professionally done. I love to do all my own stuff. But I don't want to void the warranty on my new car. And sadly won't have the time place or tools to do it on my own. But I need help deciding on what subs I should get. I'm really liking the incriminator audio lethal injection 15's

Or maybe two 18's. I want something with a good SQ and punch to it. But I love lows and a lot of car flex. I know I'm not going to get much of that out of two 15's/18's at only 2k-2.5k but I want to get as much as posdiable

The only difference in the exact same power given to the exact same series subs, only difference between them is 15's to 18's. Only difference is cone area, you still can kill lows. Look up vids of 2 x 15's, they shake the shit out of their cars on 3k-5k power on a pair.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Ok I'll look into that. And sadly as much as I'd hate to Ima have to get it all professionally done. I love to do all my own stuff. But I don't want to void the warranty on my new car. And sadly won't have the time place or tools to do it on my own. But I need help deciding on what subs I should get. I'm really liking the incriminator audio lethal injection 15's

Neither you doing the install or a shop doing the install will void the warranty, FYI.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived