Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

If you dont know, I wrecked my passat a little over a year ago. Had a nice trunk build then bam, fucking honda got it my way. Ill explain in pics, because pics.

So i smashed this

IMG_20160627_210057_zpssfdmsvcj.jpg

Upgraded to this

20151127_173426_zpsrmhaz1cl.jpg[/img]

Sold the VW to a coworker and rebuilt it.

IMG_20160627_210147_zpsarvmpiqg.jpg

Heres my build in it

20150721_170752_zpsvzulhhh7.jpg

I got to drive it today

https://youtu.be/6YPJnmMOlDw

I forgot how to embed. Ive been away from the forum for a while.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

Thanks boss :cheers:

My hiatus is due to work. My only free time availble is when I get to sleep lol.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7515 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...