Sign in to follow this  
Kyblack76

BassNVape- Redemption - 3x event. Utah

Everyone needs to come on out this will be a huge 3x show. I will be traveling 10 1/2 hours from Glendale Az with The Crossblazer to go up there and support the show. Hope to see some SMD guys up there

• Like 1

Everyone needs to come on out this will be a huge 3x show. I will be traveling 10 1/2 hours from Glendale Az with The Crossblazer to go up there and support the show. Hope to see some SMD guys up there

Right on bro. I'm super stoked you'll be here. Rooms are booked right down town. We'll have a riot. Just travel safe, and have plenty of aspirin for your back, riding in that beast of yours. I'll give ya a jingle tomorrow to re up on our meeting plans bud. You take care as always.

Should be a killer time, looking forward

Yes sir. Gonna be some loud mo fo's at this show. Have you caught any vids of new Adams bagged blazer with the 6 15's?. Thing is beast. And Jason is always loud with his monte and that civic he has is full retard. Gonna be a blast. Glad your gonna make this one. We'll have a killer time for sure.

Everyone from outta state made it, but Barber, his tranny chose to peace out half way here. Sorry Steve.

On our way down, will let ya know how it went. Good luck all.