Jump to content

Need help finding item


Recommended Posts

Posted

ghost-comp.jpg

Didn't really know where to put this, so I figured I'd put it here. I'm trying to find a particular wakeboarding comp vest. It's a 2016 Liquid Force Ghost comp vest, everywhere I have looked online either doesn't have it, or they have it in S or XL ( I need a M). I was hoping that maybe some of the forum members ride, and know of some shops around them that might have the vest.

Here is a picture for reference.

P.S. I kind of doubt anyone here knows, because I haven't seen anyone make mention of wakeboarding, but I figured I'd at least ask.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Posted

Chances are you probably won't find one online during the rest of this season as most have sold what stock they had and likely won't refill again.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

Yeah, I talked to Liquid Force and they're completely sold out from their warehouse, but I was hoping maybe someone knew a local store and I could call and see if they would ship one to me. I've found some overseas, but I'd rather not go that route.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7515 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...