Cant get any base!

But it might just be the amp. The sub is rated for 600 rms so if you where to run both sub it would require 1200 rms and with that amp its rated for 500 rms at 2ohm and 250 rms at 4 ohms so if you only hook up 1 sub its only going to see 250 rms max at 4ohm. If both if you wire them in parallel you would get 500 rms at 2 ohms but each sub will still only see 250 rms. its been a while since i messed with a system that low in power so i cant tell if you should still get a good bass out of it

4 Fi Q 12s In A Prius on 4 Crescendo BC2000D?! :WTFBubble: That's Absurd (!!!UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!) go follow http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190658-the-first-prius-with-4-12s/

c42977d4-a28f-47b5-a02f-49dbb8697b2d_zps

Are the line out converters hooked to the full range speakers? I'm thinking this truck has a factory sub and a built in crossover so you might not even be getting bass frequencies depending on where you installed the line out converter.

Yes its hooked up to full range speakers, truck has no factory sub.

It has Center, 3 left & 3 right

I'm not 100% familiar with these trucks but all I can find online is that on the 7 speaker bose it has 1 speaker in each front door, 1 tweeter in each a pillar and 2 speakers in the rear cab plus a sub in the center console = 7 speakers. Didn't see anything about a center speaker.

But it might just be the amp. The sub is rated for 600 rms so if you where to run both sub it would require 1200 rms and with that amp its rated for 500 rms at 2ohm and 250 rms at 4 ohms so if you only hook up 1 sub its only going to see 250 rms max at 4ohm. If both if you wire them in parallel you would get 500 rms at 2 ohms but each sub will still only see 250 rms. its been a while since i messed with a system that low in power so i cant tell if you should still get a good bass out of it

Its a 2 channel amp that i have bridged to 300w rms at 4 ohms on 1 sub which should be enough to drive one sub

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

Are the line out converters hooked to the full range speakers? I'm thinking this truck has a factory sub and a built in crossover so you might not even be getting bass frequencies depending on where you installed the line out converter.

I'm not 100% familiar with these trucks but all I can find online is that on the 7 speaker bose it has 1 speaker in each front door, 1 tweeter in each a pillar and 2 speakers in the rear cab plus a sub in the center console = 7 speakers. Didn't see anything about a center speaker.

Really? there was virtually no bass at stock config i will look into that more especially since the speaker grill is so small

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

Really? there was virtually no bass at stock config i will look into that more

This is my best guess without actually crawling into your particular truck. I am willing to bet the speaker you are taped into isn't receiving anything below say 100-150Hz so your sub amp really isn't getting much if any usable single.

just seen a youtube video on where to tap for a high low converter

Thank you everyone, yes i was tapping into rear speakers and there is a dedicated sub and a built in filter. Solved my issue and would never thought of doing this. Thank you all

Archived