So Ive been pondering on this idea and want to know if anyone in the Midwest interested in i guess starting a car club? like i said jus throwin it out there :) cuz my SPL build is slowly but surely gettin started n i want a team to rep. where i live there really aint nuthin car club wise and the car audio shops dont really do jus straight SPL :( any one interested? im willin to join a midwest club!! lol

Derp.

If you are planning on starting a team it can be kind of hard. Just make sure that the guys you get on your team are true friends. Start off small too, if you try and grow your team too large things just get out of control. Look for a group of people that you want to spend all your time with, cause you will be. There is nothing worse then having someone on the team that is going to cause problems.

I know of lots of different already established teams in the Midwest, it just kind of depends on what kind of team you are looking at being a part of.

Good luck

If you are planning on starting a team it can be kind of hard. Just make sure that the guys you get on your team are true friends. Start off small too, if you try and grow your team too large things just get out of control. Look for a group of people that you want to spend all your time with, cause you will be. There is nothing worse then having someone on the team that is going to cause problems.

I know of lots of different already established teams in the Midwest, it just kind of depends on what kind of team you are looking at being a part of.

Good luck

X2

Thats some good advice man. Joining a team is easier because you don't have to deal with all the logistical B.S. However, we started our team for the same reasons. Didn't know anybody or anyone who wanted to do this. It really started off as being a bunch of kids wanting to build systems and just cruise around bumping our shit. LOL We've come a long way to were we don't try to encourage that sort of thing anymore. "Bring it to the lanes" is more of our thinking nowadays. Joey and I started fucking around with systems back in High School and we graduated in'94. So yeah do the math and we're still fucking around today. LOL

Good Luck Man.......

X2

Thats some good advice man. Joining a team is easier because you don't have to deal with all the logistical B.S. However, we started our team for the same reasons. Didn't know anybody or anyone who wanted to do this. It really started off as being a bunch of kids wanting to build systems and just cruise around bumping our shit. LOL We've come a long way to were we don't try to encourage that sort of thing anymore. "Bring it to the lanes" is more of our thinking nowadays. Joey and I started fucking around with systems back in High School and we graduated in'94. So yeah do the math and we're still fucking around today. LOL

Good Luck Man.......

+1 for the "Bring it to the lanes" policy. :wub:

Love the mad haters around high-school.

Can't wait to get some true equipment to seize up their throats.

Thats some good advice guys, thanks!

Yeah I guess i'm still in the phase of cruising around and bumpin' my shit. lol

But now that i'm on a build just for SPL i'll probably be in the lanes alot more now, well it'll happen when my project is done :)

Derp.