BuckCity229 Posted September 1, 2016 Report Posted September 1, 2016 I'm planning a build for my truck right now. Where I live there isn't many reputable car audo shops. I want a custom center console to hold 2 SQ4500 and 2 SQ90.4 amps. I also want to raise the back seat 3-3.5 inches and get a box built for 2 HDC4 12S OR 4 HDC3 10s. Can anyone help, I'm almost ready to start ordering but I have no help on the aspect of getting it all in.
dolarbilz Posted September 1, 2016 Report Posted September 1, 2016 Simple bull back seat out , build floor mount amps and batteries , hope you have batteries and alternators for your truck ..4-5 batts 3 alts will work ..then build speaker box over that done.
BuckCity229 Posted September 2, 2016 Author Report Posted September 2, 2016 I've already put a 270 mechman in place of the stock alt. When the rest of my bread gets here I'm ordering a 2 alt bracket and a 370 mechman. I have one Northstar AGM 34/78 already. I'm ordering a second one for the auxiliary battery tray. Thinking about trying to put two AGM 220'S behind the seat but I do think know how much clearance I have back there and I don't want to order them and they won't fit back there
BuckCity229 Posted September 2, 2016 Author Report Posted September 2, 2016 I'm trying to keep the backseat in jic you were wondering.
dolarbilz Posted September 2, 2016 Report Posted September 2, 2016 I get the idea your trying keep the back seat, but trying cram all this in there is the challenge, only thing I could say is maybe find some battery's to build under the amps and build amp rack over them.instead of having charging cables running from under the hood to back of truck and then to center of truck.thats alot of wire long draw of current.i really don't like that idea,my 1st thing to do is raise seat to see what you can fit under tgere 1st.unforuantly nobody really has blueprints for your custom ideas, it's all going to be trial and error as you go.where do you live maybe somebody on the forum who lives close by can give you some visual ideas.
BuckCity229 Posted September 2, 2016 Author Report Posted September 2, 2016 I didn't even think about putting the batteries in the center ???
bman8891 Posted September 5, 2016 Report Posted September 5, 2016 Keeping the back seat is going to be a challenge. Your going to need 3+ cubes for (2) 12's. I used my box as my backseat just an idea. You can always pad and wrap it to look semi-factory.
BuckCity229 Posted September 5, 2016 Author Report Posted September 5, 2016 http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/461637-4-10-s-under-rear-seat-silverado-ext-cab.html This is where I got the idea from
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.