Sundown Audio

Need help with my amp

alibaba

I recently bought the RE usx65kv amp and read up that it has the MLT(multi link technology) allows master/slave mode to have multiple amplifiers powering one speaker, as far as i can tell my amp doesnt have the switch for master/slave but it says its MLT capable can someone shed some light on this cuz im confused thank u.

06 Envoy

250a ALT

2x 2400 kinetiks

USX65KV1 w/ parallel bridged mosfets 2200rms @ 1ohm @13v powering 1 Orion hcca122

Taramp HD2500 for mid range

4xPioneer 6x9's 2x 1" Pioneer tweets

It doesn't look like there is a switch, just an input/output for it. RCA inputs from your headunit into amp #1, then next to those inputs in the in/out for the MLT. A single RCA runs from the MLT out on amp #1 to the MLT in on amp #2.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

so can i safely run 2 amps on 1 sub as long as both amplifiers have the MLT feature?

06 Envoy

250a ALT

2x 2400 kinetiks

USX65KV1 w/ parallel bridged mosfets 2200rms @ 1ohm @13v powering 1 Orion hcca122

ive got the usx65kv and the taramps hd2500 but i dont think the taramps has that feature i wish it did

06 Envoy

250a ALT

2x 2400 kinetiks

ive never done it like that before so im not sure either, tried looking on google but there seems to be no info on it wat so ever, n i def dont want to blow a channel trying it before i kno 110%, if any1 has any eperience with the MLT feature please share. thanks

06 Envoy

250a ALT

2x 2400 kinetiks

so can i safely run 2 amps on 1 sub as long as both amplifiers have the MLT feature?

As long as both amps are the same with the MLT feature...minimum load is 2 ohms, both pos from master amp connects to pos of the sub and pos from slave amp connects to the neg side of the sub, both neg terminals on amps will not be used...

It's not strapable, it's a master/slave style.

That's what strapping is...same thing for this amp just that it doesn't have a switch but the MLT rca in and out which is the switch...in for slave, out for master....both amps has to be identical...

Archived