KenC210 Posted September 11, 2016 Report Posted September 11, 2016 What is your end result you are trying to accomplish? This for competing or just to have some bang in your trunk? What vehicle is this going in? Kids Cadi Power Wheel Build2007 Ford Escape Build2012 Toyota Corolla Build 2013 Toyota Tundra
PinkFreud65 Posted September 11, 2016 Author Report Posted September 11, 2016 What is your end result you are trying to accomplish? This for competing or just to have some bang in your trunk? What vehicle is this going in? It's going in a 2006 Mazda 3 sedan. End result: daily setup with the ability to hold my own in a comp. I'd like to enter comps, but for the immediate future, it's a daily.
PinkFreud65 Posted September 11, 2016 Author Report Posted September 11, 2016 Anyone have any ideas or anything? lol
DLHgn Posted September 11, 2016 Report Posted September 11, 2016 I don't have any experience with 4th order designs or else I would help you. Sorry
PinkFreud65 Posted September 11, 2016 Author Report Posted September 11, 2016 I don't have any experience with 4th order designs or else I would help you. SorryThat's fine! lol I'm just looking for ANY help! I've built one box before and it wasn't THAT hard to do. So if you are knowledgeable in ANY type of ported enclosure, please help me out! haha.
KenC210 Posted September 12, 2016 Report Posted September 12, 2016 Single 12 with a slot port both firing at the rear seat, getting the box as close as you can to the rear seats until you seal everything off. Get your dimensions from there and build to spec of your sub and tuning you want. Kids Cadi Power Wheel Build2007 Ford Escape Build2012 Toyota Corolla Build 2013 Toyota Tundra
DLHgn Posted September 12, 2016 Report Posted September 12, 2016 When I get home I might be able to help you out.
PinkFreud65 Posted September 12, 2016 Author Report Posted September 12, 2016 Ken, I am hoping I can go with a single 15. DLH, thanks man. I'm looking forward to it!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.