Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sundown sa 10 box


mr505

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys so I'm doing a system in my uncle's jeep he got a sundown sa 10 and sundown 600d for it so I need help with the box the max dementions he gave me is 8depth 37 wide and 13 1/2 height if any one can help with a design would appreciate it thanks

Posted

I would go with those exact dimension. Should be around 1.5ft cu after displacements then use a 4" areo port about 15-16" long for a 34hz tune and you'll be good

Basshead not audiophile

Posted

1 4" aero is not enough port area for 600 watts. you will kill output and most likely have port noise. Your port velocities are around 160 ft/sec.

With those dimensions you are at 1.6 net before displacements. Will be hard to get a ported box tuned low with that space.

Posted

So here is a suggestion in almost your max dims ,I think is close enough, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 1 1/2", figure is just an assembly guide:

sa10.jpg

sa10pic.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2356 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...