NosSami Posted October 15, 2016 Author Report Posted October 15, 2016 Build video 5 Facebook Build Page: https://www.facebook.com/BassmondeoDemoBuild8x15 Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NosSamiAudio
CarAudioFab Posted October 17, 2016 Report Posted October 17, 2016 I know you use those subs to clean the snow off the car from time to time. -Mark Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos! Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication
bsneon98 Posted October 17, 2016 Report Posted October 17, 2016 lol Mark, basshead snow removal ftw! Im amazed you do 99% of you work outside, That was my limit when I started this hobby. Paint will still cure, just takes longer Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
NosSami Posted October 19, 2016 Author Report Posted October 19, 2016 I know you use those subs to clean the snow off the car from time to time. Hahahaha! lol Mark, basshead snow removal ftw! Im amazed you do 99% of you work outside, That was my limit when I started this hobby. Paint will still cure, just takes longer Thank you! I wish i have garage Build video part 6 Facebook Build Page: https://www.facebook.com/BassmondeoDemoBuild8x15 Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NosSamiAudio
NosSami Posted November 13, 2016 Author Report Posted November 13, 2016 Facebook Build Page: https://www.facebook.com/BassmondeoDemoBuild8x15 Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NosSamiAudio
bsneon98 Posted November 14, 2016 Report Posted November 14, 2016 looks great! your little furry helper approves the panels Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
NosSami Posted November 15, 2016 Author Report Posted November 15, 2016 looks great! your little furry helper approves the panels Thanks man! Nope, he just shits everywhere and meows all the time Build video part 7 Facebook Build Page: https://www.facebook.com/BassmondeoDemoBuild8x15 Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NosSamiAudio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.