Markous Posted October 10, 2016 Report Posted October 10, 2016 The problem with doing that is Torres doesn't tell you port velocitys or box specs off of a given driver.. If you just needed to check the tuning of a 6ths chambers I assume it would work though Yeah it would work with parallel tuned boxes. The problem with series-tuned boxes is the tuning interacts between the two chambers, the regular ported box methods don't work. Thanks for the replies, it was more of a hypotheitcal question than anything. If i did decide to do something like that i'd educate myself on a better design program to use. '07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said: of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger. only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.