Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I forgot to measure twice and cut once.. lol.. it ended up working out great though..

20161106_143914.jpg

20161106_143918.jpg

20161106_153954.jpg

20161106_154014.jpg

20161106_154028.jpg

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Posted

Tuned in. Any custom fab work going on in the interior besides the wall?

Posted

Tuned in. Any custom fab work going on in the interior besides the wall?

I'll be doing his doors later when he has enough money..

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Posted

Starting on baffles. Passenger side is cut except for holes. Driver side I'll cut tomorrow...

And no, I haven't forgotten to fill in all the screw holes. I'll be doing that before baffles and port go in..

20161106_215723.jpg

20161106_230411.jpg

20161106_234549.jpg

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1828 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...