2-15 in kicker L7s replacing backseat of 83 z28 camaro build

U do know the gain is not a volume knob right? U got that bitch maxed out. Also turn the bass boost down. Bass boost is for pussies.

I have an rf gain control up front

alright bass boost is goin back down lol

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

2 kicker 15 in solobarics

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

sirius xm radio with bose system

I have 4 L7 15's in the wall of my house .

lol they're hating because your too loud for them lol. Do your walls start flexing like an earthquake? I bet everything needs to be taped down in the house; especially if you ran 1200 watts to each woofer. These two 15 L7s on the zx1500 still dont rock my mirror like the old L7 my dad had in the attic for 10 yrs that I had in a sealed box running the zx1500 till it blew up and made my car smell for a couple weeks. These subs need power, they are hungry and cant get enough. I only think it blew up because it was a super hot day.

edit: Also these woofers dont treat CDs very well :C ruined after a few days

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

This was painful to read. Reminds me of the guys who have uncles that claim to be blowing windshields half volume on 1500w peak and 2 15's. Only difference is this rabbit hole just keeps going deeper and deeper. I'm hoping for the OP's sake that he eventually has pic/videos to back up his claims.

U do know the gain is not a volume knob right? U got that bitch maxed out. Also turn the bass boost down. Bass boost is for pussies.

You're telling me that the gain knob isn't a volume knob? Says who? The subs don't play properly until they heat up and start stinking a little. The stank is a good thing.

This was painful to read. Reminds me of the guys who have uncles that claim to be blowing windshields half volume on 1500w peak and 2 15's. Only difference is this rabbit hole just keeps going deeper and deeper. I'm hoping for the OP's sake that he eventually has pic/videos to back up his claims.

I hope not everyone is as retarded as this guy and doesnt know how to hit the links to the pictures

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

I hope not everyone is as retarded as this guy and doesnt know how to hit the links to the pictures

I hope not everyone is as retarded as this guy and doesn't know how to embed the pictures in a post after being told multiple times.

I hope not everyone is as retarded as this guy and doesn't know how to embed the pictures in a post after being told multiple times.

Ill get to it later, i'm too busy to look up the pics again; too much shit to do. Id rather be studying and if youre too lazy to click the link then gtfo cause I really dont care. This thread is for me and me alone. I dont like sharing so kindly shut the fuck up and enjoy.

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

Archived