Daddy_ Posted November 8, 2016 Report Posted November 8, 2016 Not sure where to post this but I saw a ad on Craigslist for a 12" jl audio w7 in a high output box. Just wondering what is the high output box tuned to? And wondering if this is a good deal to grab? Links below. There's 2 ads. https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/ele/5861602190.html https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/ele/5842900091.html Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86 Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4 Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7 Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200
boometro Posted November 8, 2016 Report Posted November 8, 2016 i believe the high output box is tuned to 40-45Hz
Keith77 Posted November 8, 2016 Report Posted November 8, 2016 For that much money you can get a new sub that will hand more power. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Daddy_ Posted November 8, 2016 Author Report Posted November 8, 2016 So I'd be better off with my Sundown SAs? Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86 Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4 Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7 Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200
Keith77 Posted November 8, 2016 Report Posted November 8, 2016 You can get 2 SA and have some left over for that price. More cone area. More power. Just dont throw them in a prefab box. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Daddy_ Posted November 9, 2016 Author Report Posted November 9, 2016 K I was jsut wondering if its was a steal of a deal cuz that box and sub go for 1700+ down here in Canada Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86 Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4 Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7 Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.