Which 18 in sub would you get SSA Zcon or DC lvl4 d2 M2

Hey Welcome to The Forums. We understand that people like different things (different strokes for different folks), but that doesn't mean you can just post whatever you want whenever you want, some of it is getting really old. We Are going to be Policing The Forum Rather Strictly on certain Subjects, so to help you I am going to Build a list of things That We find to be Questionable Content.

1. Sexual Content
  2. Political Content/Discussions (Keep it in the political area)
  3. Drug Content
  4. Illegal Activities
  5. Nudity
  6. Member Bashing/ Website Bashing
  7. No What Would Be Louder Topics (we don't know no one does unless they build it and test it)
  8. Racism/ Racial Slurs
  9. lying, you don't have to lie to kick it ( its a bannable offense)
  10. Im sure more will be added as we go along

Now lets talk about this list. Sexual Content Yes I know this is a Predominantly Male Forum and that's great, but we cannot allow you to post sexual content of any kind, All Kinds Of Different People come to this site to read, learn and have a good time, not looking for Pron or Pron like content, posting sexually explicit content will get you Banned, you'll receive 1 warning every time you do it, on the 3rd warning you'll get teh Hamma. Drug Content We just don't need to see or hear about this subject, what you do @ your house is your business, I don't condone or look down on anyone for it, but this isn't the place to talk about it, There are many, many reasons why NOT to talk about this subject on this forum, here is the main REASON not to talk about it, if you do you will be suspended for 1 week on the first warning then you will get banned if you do it again. Illegal Activities Do I even need to Say anything about this? No sharing MUSIC files, programs, Movies. you know about RIAA? if its Illegal and You know it, leave it at the door We don't wanna Hear about it. This is a Serious offense I doubt you'll get a warning. Nudity Like I said before we're a predominantly male community but that doesn't give you any right to post nudity in any way. Same punishments as Posting Sexual Content. Member Bashing and Website bashing it Happens on just about every forum I have ever been on, and I don't really care for it, most don't but there are a few people that like to do it, and that's fine, do it elsewhere, you'll get a warning the first time, then a week suspension for it, and if you still want to do it, you'll be banned. Website Bashing Will not be tolerated, if something bad is going down on another website don't bring it here, we are not involved nor do we want to be involved, please do not bash other websites on this forum it will get you teh Hamma. Racism/ Racist Slurs We don't want it here or need it here! Enough said! NO Vs Threads no brand vs this brand or what would be louder if you have any problems or suggestions with or for these rules let us know. Team SMD

Apples to oranges. Need more info.

But the ZCON is on a higher tier than the Lvl4.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I'm just asking between the 3 that I've narrowed it down to if you have had any of these could you tell me your experience with it . Thanks

I used to have a pair of level 4s and have a friend with ZCONs, but those experiences dont mean squat if we dont know your goals or anything about your install.

Id run from the HCCAs though lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Perfect thank you Got,I suspected that the Zcon should be the ones to go with but wasn't sure just cus I've always been a fan of the DC line ,but those z con are only a few bucks more and have that info Shaped magnet but is double stacked,and I guess the only other reason for considering the lvl4 was triple stack magnet,and p possibilitys of upgrading to xl coil,adding a spider,and adding a carbon fiber dust cap.But thanks again truly you Helped me make my decision much appreciated bro.

Well my goal is to step up my game a nd right now I just took out my Rockford Fosgate T0, a nd built my first fiberglass enclosure and put 3,15 in kicker cvr in it and that was almost what I was looking for,it was a big difference from the 12s but not so much to where you really felt the bass,yes I set off car alarms,and I can't see with my mirror s cus they shake,but I want my mirror to fall off my windshield wipers to bounce so I feel if I go to 18s then this may happen.I have a grand Marquis so I believe that plays a role in the spl .So I just bought 3 a great of mdf to build my next box,and now I'm gonna get the zconss30021 Fort Rd, Rockwood, MI 48173

For Sale: $169,900

Zestimate®: $182,901

Beds: 3, Baths: 2.0

Sqft: 1,700, Lot size(acres): 1.01

Type: Single Family

Year Built: 1951

Last Sold 7/29/02

Days on Zillow: 51

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/88587128_zpid/.HdorreThanks again my dude!! I only reason I was thinking hcca cus I heard 1 12 and was kinda impressed.

Thanks again Hdorre,well this is my 3rd build,and at first I had 2 Rockford Fosgate T0 a nd they banged,then I built my first fiberglass box for 315 in Kicker Cvr,both systems set off car alarms and vibrated my rearview,but I'm trying to shake that thing off,and maybe get the windshield wipers t o move,and I have a grand Marquis so I think logically 2 18s are the way to go.I bought 3 sheets of mdf for my next build so now I know what subs I want.Only reason I consider hcca was cus I heard 1 and it seemed decent.Thanks again Hdorre!!!

Archived