Got Metered

They were probably pushing beyond the limits of the woofer and not the amplifiers. If the woofer can't take anymore then it will not produce any more dbs.

Precisely. So where does that fit into your mathematical mumbo-jumbo?

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

quakecitystudio

Epic. Fail.

WAY to many variables to take into consideration and a single math formula cannot do it. the only way your "theories" work is if so much is held constant it isn't even feasible- completely unrealistic.

/rant

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

quakecitystudio

Epic. Fail. (my a$$)

WAY to many variables to take into consideration and a single math formula cannot do it. the only way your "theories" work is if so much is held constant it isn't even feasible- completely unrealistic.

/rant

-Drew

The theories are not mine. I didn't say that one would base how they would build his or her sound system only around a formula. The theory that Chris Lewis created was only meant to be a "light-hearted none competitive " way of comparing two systems based on wattage and woofer sensitivity alone. Of course there are other variables that would have to be taken into consideration when building any sound system.

I'm getting of this subtopic, because I'm tired of explaining the same thing over and over to people that only take parts of the full deal and not read the whole thing.

It's a theory, let it go, you don't have to accept it, you don't have to deny it, you even don't have to talk about it. Hell, if you want talk about it in the other topic, and not this one.

Back on topic.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

Archived