Second Skin Audio

Need help with a box design for 2 SA-15s

dudeogo

I need help with a box design for 2 SA-15s. max external is 36" x 42" x 17 1/2" for my trunk. I was thinking about doing an external port because I have so much front to back space, and even extra space on the sides past the 36" because that's where my trunk hinges are at. Any help would be great. I know sundown recommends 35 hz but whatever yall think would be the best for rap.

Invert mounting subs as well to save even more space.

Stage 3 2008 Mazdaspeed 3

MIDS/HIGHS                                                                               BASS

8 Unlawful Sounds Mark VIIIs                                                  2 15s (in talks with a few companies) 

8 Unlawful Sounds Super Tweeters                                       Soundigital EVO 5000

Amps: Something Brazilian

You have enough space to build your box without reverse mounting or an external port, your problem is that your baffle can't be wide enough for port and subs, you can build something like this to get around that problem:

2sp4_zpsa12b1efc.jpg

Could you send me some dimensions on that? Thanks

Stage 3 2008 Mazdaspeed 3

MIDS/HIGHS                                                                               BASS

8 Unlawful Sounds Mark VIIIs                                                  2 15s (in talks with a few companies) 

8 Unlawful Sounds Super Tweeters                                       Soundigital EVO 5000

Amps: Something Brazilian

Archived