Jump to content

Vehicle: Chevy Tahoe (1997)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Last summer, started construction on the 2 15's enclosure. I was gonna go bigger and better this time. it was time for me to catch up with the big boys....guess consider me a late bloomer lol

 

Was able to use my s10 p/u ext cab to get the wood that I bought a few years ago.

329_zpsdpybikyw.jpg

330_zpsqeis8ice.jpg

Posted

Love those RE Audio Old preschoolers... they look like they are built as tough as MT's... Heavy coils I bet...

looks like you could put some serious power to those... 

Posted

Yeah that pink stuff is bondo. Had some areas that didn't fit well when I was assembling the enclosure so bondo was the next step to get everything flush. Masked off the mounting area for the drivers. The finishing product from partsexpress...

 

399_zpsgaaas3n9.jpg

Posted

Got the wrong green...dam. Wanted to get the green that matches my Tahoe, tp paint inside the port area. That's my idea anyway. And the rest with Duratex which is close to truck bed liner coating.

 

411_zpsidwlvwsu.jpg

Posted

What's holding my subs in place....and if any theif wants to steel them, I'd like to see it done in less than 5 mins

 

342_zpsxfziqnwc.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 981 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...