America will pay for wall now according to trump

all this wall talk, what about the tunnels people use to sneak in the country? Let the government tax us for that wall if it will make you happy but it won't stop shit. Hell, Haitians and Cubans aren't sneaking over walls or running across borders and I'm sure the rest of the illegal immigrants have ways in here too.

I respect you man.  I really do.  I wasnt personally attacking anyone.  Everyone makes blanket statements on politics.  Thats a part of the problem.  Im not sure which part of my opinion you didnt agree with, perhaps my statement that Liberalism is a form of insanity.  I understand why you would think that would make me a far right wing nut job, but actually I am a centrist.  I dont agree with anyone basically, lol.  The problem is people cant have a rational discussion about anything, and change their mind or their opinion thru discussion.  That is the biggest problem of all these days.

thats what im saying ahmed. Maybe they can audit companies and when they have illegals working for them they get huge fines. But people like their cheap fruit and stuff. as long as someone is profiting from it nothing will change.

2 minutes ago, Ahmed Johnson said:

all this wall talk, what about the tunnels people use to sneak in the country? Let the government tax us for that wall if it will make you happy but it won't stop shit. Hell, Haitians and Cubans aren't sneaking over walls or running across borders and I'm sure the rest of the illegal immigrants have ways in here too.

If you noticed I never said anything about taxing US.  Its taxing People crossing the border, and money being transferred across the border.  No tax on Americans required.

1 minute ago, jimdog32526 said:

If you noticed I never said anything about taxing US.  Its taxing People crossing the border, and money being transferred across the border.  No tax on Americans required.

Fuck that, explain that statement about liberals not listening to conservatives and all that dumb shit you said. 

Archived