Jump to content

Xile's Suburban Build DC Audio


Recommended Posts

Posted
15 minutes ago, xile said:

Also got the rear batteries all cabled up. 

FB_IMG_1487033823573_zpssyjzeted.jpg

That is looking really nice man! Keep up with the new updates. Would love to see these subs tear your car... I mean see how these subs perform!

Posted
On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 10:15 AM, BP1Fanatic said:

Very nice! I like the dust caps!

The wife and daughter wanted pink so they got Thier way :)

Posted

Very clean install dude. A lot of awesome stuff going on in this thread.  That Crimp GUN ??? , never seen one before .  Looks really helpful. Oh I want one. But don't think I could afford one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 899 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...