Xile's Suburban Build DC Audio

39 minutes ago, 2loud4uboyz said:

Very clean install dude. A lot of awesome stuff going on in this thread.  That Crimp GUN ??? , never seen one before .  Looks really helpful. Oh I want one. But don't think I could afford one.

the crimper is a burndy patriot. Its awesome when you have a lot to crimp, only downside it the 3k price tag.

got the alts up and running yesterday. Was a little worried I would have problems controlling both alts with the AVBM2 but it worked perfectly. Gotta install the 4 channel and interior  speakers and she'll be ready.

7 hours ago, xile said:

got the alts up and running yesterday. Was a little worried I would have problems controlling both alts with the AVBM2 but it worked perfectly. Gotta install the 4 channel and interior  speakers and she'll be ready.

Pics of the alts? It probably looks pretty under the hood. And daanngggg, 3k for the crimper.. .I was looking on the internet for it, and never found a relatively cheap crimper. Guess it is time for the ebay hydraulic crimper, lol. 

7 minutes ago, ALDJ253 said:

Pics of the alts? It probably looks pretty under the hood. And daanngggg, 3k for the crimper.. .I was looking on the internet for it, and never found a relatively cheap crimper. Guess it is time for the ebay hydraulic crimper, lol. 

there is a pic of the alts on page 2 of my build log. that was before they were cabled and running. Yea the crimper is expensive as hell. I'm a electrician so I have access to cool toys.

Just now, xile said:

there is a pic of the alts on page 2 of my build log. that was before they were cabled and running. Yea the crimper is expensive as hell. I'm a electrician so I have access to cool toys.

Ahh, my bad. I mainly meant a pic with everything wired, including the runs to the back.

I am in school right now, hopefully will get into Electrical Engineering this upcoming Spring quarter. Are you an industrial electrician then?

I fucking love it, gratz man on finishing.  Aaaaaaaaand thats why I'm jealous of a Subby, row of batteries and 4 large subs plus amps.......

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived