William364 Posted January 21, 2017 Report Posted January 21, 2017 I have a Acura rsx trunk room 40 wide 17 height 22 deep I need a 6 cube box! Need help thanks looking to build it with subs on top with vent on back thanks
n8ball2013 Posted January 21, 2017 Report Posted January 21, 2017 Please only post in one section thank you THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
William364 Posted January 22, 2017 Author Report Posted January 22, 2017 I was told I put in wrong Section I wasn't sure just looking for a lil help
Triticum Agricolam Posted January 22, 2017 Report Posted January 22, 2017 19 hours ago, William364 said: I have a Acura rsx trunk room 40 wide 17 height 22 deep I need a 6 cube box! Need help thanks looking to build it with subs on top with vent on back thanks That is no where near enough space for a 6 cu ft box. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.